The BERNARD MAGREZ Group is particularly committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of its customers' personal data. Conscious of the importance of this data, we undertake to protect it in accordance with the applicable regulations in France.
We detail below the terms and conditions of collection and use of your personal data, your rights to your data and your obligations.
This policy is intended to provide you with an understanding and general information on the commitments and practical measures taken by the BERNARD MAGREZ Group to ensure the respect and security of your personal data.
We leave you to discover the details of this policy applicable since May 25, 2018.
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The personal data of our customers and visitors, including our Internet users, is processed by BERNARD MAGREZ, as data controller.
BERNARD MAGREZ Company
Joint stock company
Share capital: 47 106 400,00 €
Registered in the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under the number 334 626 850
Head office: Château Pape Clément, 216 AV Dr Nancel Penard, 33600 PESSAC
For your complete information, L'INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ, which edits this website, is a subsidiary of the Bernard MAGREZ Group and therefore of BERNARD MAGREZ SAS.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data:
o When you visit our websites, including https://lagrandemaison-bordeaux.com/, https://www.institut-bernard-magrez.com/, https://www.chateau-pape-clement.fr/, www.bernard-magrez.com, http://www.luxurywineexperience.com/, http://www.acanthe-hotel-bordeaux.com/, particularly through cookies and other web analytics technologies,
o When you contact us by email, phone or social media,
o When you come to meet us directly in our premises,
o When you fill out a form or document from our company or more generally from a Bernard Magrez Group company,
o When you make a reservation request,
o When you subscribe to our newsletters,
o Generally speaking, on the occasion of any services or sales that a Bernard Magrez Group company makes to you.
In general, we take care to minimize any collection of personal data about you and we undertake to collect only the data necessary for each of the purposes below.
According to the documents under which we collect your personal data, either (in the presence of asterisks) the data marked with an asterisk is essential to respond to your requests or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or (in the absence of asterisks) all the information requested from you is essential to respond to your requests or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Failure to provide this information may prevent us from responding to your requests.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The treatments implemented by our company serve the following purposes:
Purposes Legal basis
Perform customer management related operations on budgets, contracts, orders, reservations or inquiries This treatment is justified by the existing contractual or pre-contractual relationship between you and our company
Perform customer management operations related to invoices, accounting and especially clients' accounts management This treatment is based on our legal obligations
Perform customer management operations related to customer relationship tracking such as satisfaction surveys, surveys, claims management This treatment is based on our legitimate interest to improve the quality of our services and to improve the content and presentation of our websites
Perform operations related to prospecting, such as the management of technical prospecting operations, the selection of people to carry out actions of loyalty, prospecting, survey, test product and promotion, the realization of solicitation operations, sending a newsletter Regarding the data concerning our customers:
These treatments are based on our legitimate interest - to improve our quality of service, our product and service offerings as well as the content and presentation of our websites.
Regarding the data concerning our prospects:
These treatments are based on your prior consent.
If the collection of consent is not possible exceptionally, these treatments are based on our legitimate interest as described above
Establishment of trade statistics
Management of people's opinions on products, services or contents These treatments are based on our legitimate interest - to improve our quality of service, our product and service offerings as well as the content and presentation of our websites.
Update of its prospecting files by the organization, the person or the department of our company in charge of managing the cold-calling opposition list. This treatment is based on our legal obligations
Organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation This treatment is based on the execution of the contract of the game that you concluded with us during your participation in the game
Management of requests for right of access, rectification and opposition This treatment is based on our legal obligations
Management of unpaid invoices and litigation, claims management This treatment is based on our legitimate interest to improve our quality of service and to limit legal disputes
Regarding the statistics that we perform, we take care to anonymize your data in order to limit its use whenever possible.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you can choose your interests to receive related e-mails. We use this information and your personal data to send you information which is of interest to you.
If you prefer to unsubscribe from our newsletter or our advertising e-mails, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
4. WHAT IS THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT?
As a data controller, we collect personal data about you exclusively in relation to the purposes described above, to honor our commitments, to know you better and to optimize our quality of service.
As such, it is important that you inform us immediately of any changes to your personal data so that we update them. Otherwise, we may not be able to provide some of our services.
You will find below the details of the personal data we collect:
- Data relating to your identity (title, surname, first names, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, date and place of birth, internal treatment code allowing identification of the client, identity documents);
- Data relating to the means of payment and the transaction in question (payment terms, billing address, discounts, receipts, non-paid balances, postal or bank account details, check number, credit card number, end date validity of the credit card, the number of the transaction, the details of the purchase, the subscription, the good or the service subscribed);
- Data relating to your family, economic and financial situation (marital life, number of people in the home, number and age of the children in the home, occupation, field of activity, socio-professional category, presence of domestic animals);
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, reservations made, products or services purchased, newsletter subscription, quantity, amount, periodicity, registrations and copies of your communications with our services, comments made by you about your degree of satisfaction;
- Data needed to meet certain special requests (taste, habit, preference, particular type of accommodation, etc.);
- Data necessary for the realization of the actions of loyalty, personalization of the services, prospection, study, survey and promotion;
- Data relating to the organization and treatment of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered;
- Navigation data on our website (IP address, navigation origin, navigation data, version and type of browser, operating system used, domains and time of the request).
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The retention period of your personal data differs depending on the purpose for which we collect it.
We have summarized in the following table the main conservation periods that we apply:
Purpose Personal Data retention time
Managing our client files During the duration of our commercial relationship and beyond the duration of the legal warranties (up to 5 years from the end of our commercial relationship)
Contracts, orders and reservations management 10 years
Billing management 10 years
Commercial prospection (and management of the list of opposition to commercial prospection) 3 years from their collection or the last contact from the prospect or the last order of our customer or the exercise of the right of opposition
The establishment of trade statistics 1 year after last contact
or without answer after two successive solicitations
Identity document in case of exercise of the right of access or rectification 1 year
Identity document in case of exercising the right of opposition 3 years
Management of the list of opposition to prospecting 3 years
At the end of these periods, this data will be deleted or anonymized irreversibly.
However, your personal data may be stored beyond the time limits indicated in the following cases:
o to meet a legal or regulatory obligation for the time required to fulfill the obligation in question,
o to be able to respond to any legal action during the limitation period provided by the applicable law,
o to respond to a legal action, during the duration of the mentioned legal action.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA? WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Any data you share with us, or that we collect from you when you browse our site, will be kept secret and will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law or if the data is to be transmitted for execution of the contractual relationship to which you have subscribed.
Thus, only the authorized personnel of the company BERNARD MAGREZ as well as the publisher of the website where you have browsed or the company providing the requested service have access to your personal data, that means the staff of the marketing department, the sales department, customer relations and prospecting departments, administrative departments, logistics and IT departments, the accounting department, as well as their direct managers and authorized auditors.
In addition, your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients:
- all third parties involved in the performance of the subscribed service,
- our IT service providers,
- our subcontractors,
- paralegals and ministerial officers in the context of their mission of advising, collecting debts or representing.
Exclusively with your consent, some of your personal data (including your identity, your mailing address, your email address, your telephone number and your family, economic and financial situation) may also be transmitted to our business partners for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
In any case, natural or legal persons will only have access to your data when this is necessary for the treatment in question.
We strictly require our service providers and subcontractors to use your personal data only to manage the services we ask them to provide. We also ask these providers to always act in accordance with the applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of your data.
We may also be required to disclose your data to third parties in response to an order from the legal authorities.
7. CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
We take care of the security of your data and do not transfer it outside the European Union.
However, if such a transfer occurs, we will inform you and assure you in advance that we will pay particular attention to this transfer being made in accordance with the applicable regulations and will put in place organizational, procedural measures and rigorous and appropriate techniques, ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
8. WHAT IS THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED SPECIFICALLY DURING YOUR NAVIGATION ON OUR WEB SITE? (COOKIES)
When visiting our website, cookies are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
Cookies are text files stored on the hard drive of your computer, mobile or tablet that, when you browse our site, control your activity and provide us with key data that allows us to facilitate navigation, customize our site.
If cookies are stored on your computer, you will not need to enter all the required data to access this site each time you visit it
This is part of our overall effort to provide you with seamless access to our pages and services.
Below you will find information to help you understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them.
In your computer, tablet or smartphone, cookies are managed by your internet browser and are unique to our company.
o The purpose of cookies
Different types of cookies are used on our website, they have different purposes.
Some are necessary for your use of our website. Others allow us to improve our quality of services and to personalize them.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the use of the Site
These Cookies allow you to use normally the main functions of the Site (for example the memorization of the products placed in your basket).
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow us to remember your connection data, secure your connection to our website, customize your experience on the site (choice of language).
- Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to perform statistics on the traffic to our websites.
If you do not want cookies stored on your computer, you can use the following procedures to block cookies from our site.
Please note that blocking cookies may limit access to certain functions of our site and result in a reduced streamlined experience.
- The setting of your internet browser
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website, such as receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to set your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies as mentioned above.
Here's how to control or prevent the registration of cookies:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your settings for cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
1/ if you use the Internet Explorer browser
In Internet Explorer, click the "Tools" button, then "Internet Options".
On the General tab, click Settings under Browsing History.
Click on the "View files" button.
Click the "Name to sort all files in alphabetical order" column header, and then browse through the list until you see files that start with the "Cookie" prefix. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
Select the cookies and delete them.
Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click "OK" to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ if you use the Firefox browser
Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and select the "Options" menu.
In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click "Show Cookies".
Select them and delete them.
3/ if you use the Safari browser
In your browser, choose Edit menu> Preferences.
Click on "Security" and then "Show cookies".
Select cookies and click "Delete" or "Clear all".
After deleting the cookies, click on "Done".
4/ if you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the "Tools" menu tab and select "Options".
Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section.
Click on the "Show cookies" button.
Select them and delete them.
Click on "Close" to return to your browser
- The settings on a platform for managing cookies
You can manage your cookies by visiting cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
To find out more about cookies and their management, go to the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser or click on the option "Help" from your browser menu.
9. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA CONSERVED?
Your personal data is stored either in our databases or in those of the recipients referred in Article 6 above.
We store your personal data in a secure way for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the treatment. In this perspective, we take the appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent any alteration or loss of your data or unauthorized access to it.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data which appears in our databases,
- the right to rectify or erase your data, it is specified that this right may be limited according to our contractual and / or legal obligations,
- the right of limitation to the treatment of your personal data in the cases provided by the regulations and in particular by article 18 of the RGPD,
- the right of portability of your data,
- the right to prevent the collection and treatment of your data for legitimate reasons,
- the right to oppose the use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes by our company, or even by our Group, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at the address mentioned above. below,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the treatments for which we have collected your consent.
You will be able to exercise these rights, without cost, by sending us a request accompanied by proof of identity (at your choice):
- by e - mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to the following address: Service digital, Château Pape Clément 216 Avenue Docteur Nancel Penard 33600 Pessac.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL). Naturally, we are at your disposal in case of any difficulty in finding an amicable solution.
You can also give general or specific instructions to a trusted third party certified by the CNIL or our company, concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. You can designate a person to execute them and modify them at any time. In the absence of instructions given during your lifetime, your heirs will have the opportunity to exercise certain rights, in particular the right of access.
11. HOW DO YOU OPPOSE RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS?
We inform you that you have the right to register on the BLOCTEL telephone solicitation opposition list via the following url https://conso.bloctel.fr pursuant to Article L.223-2 of the Consumer Code.
12. ACCESSIBILITY OF OUR POLICY TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- on our website https://www.institut-bernard-magrez.com/politique-de-confientialite?lang=en
- in all our establishments, on request,
- on request to the following address: email@example.com or by post: Digital service, Château Pape Clément 216 Avenue Doctor Nancel Penard 33600 Pessac.
13. UPDATING OUR POLICY TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may occasionally modify or develop our personal data protection policy in order to update it according to the developments in our business.
We invite you to consult it regularly and in particular during each visit to our website or in one of our establishments to take note of the latest version.
However, we will inform you of any substantial change in the use of your personal data by our Group and / or ask your agreement if necessary.
Updated on: 29 October 2018