top of page
Sat, 16 Jul|
Workshop - Pierre&Gilles - kitsch photocollages and celebrities
Make your own photo montage! The artistic activities of Pierre and Gilles converge around a common desire: to combine painting and photography in a great movement of colored synthesis.
Les inscriptions sont closesVoir autres événements
Time & Location
16 Jul 2022, 15:00 – 16:20
Bordeaux, 16 rue de Tivoli, 33000 Bordeaux, France
About the event
Inspired by a strongly imaged iconography, that of an ostentatious baroque sprinkled with Bollywood, biblical or mythological references, the work of Pierre et Gilles takes its source in a popular culture that will be put on stage.
Make your own photographic montage through collages and recreate in painting a modern and colorful atmosphere around icons drawn from the history of art, pop culture. Strass and sequins will be in the spotlight!
- Workshops open to all from 5 years old
- Workshop from 3:00 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.
- Price 12€ per child - 14€ per adult
- No prerequisites required, it's really about discovering an artist, a medium and a way of creating a work, so there's nothing to be apprehensive about.
- The workshop is introduced by 5 minutes of mediation around the works, the rest of the time is devoted to the practice
- The material is provided and everyone leaves with their work. Provide blouse
- Everyone has free access to the exhibitions before or after the workshop
- Any workshop that has not been canceled 24 hours in advance cannot be refunded.
- Remember to take clothes for painting inspired by a strongly imaged iconography, that of an ostentatious baroque sprinkled with Bollywood, biblical or mythological references, the work of Pierre et Gilles takes its source in a popular culture that he s will act to re-stage.
bottom of page